things always take longer than we calculate, but actually take the same amount as time as last time, so experience gives good predicition of planning time, but not detail
AKA Hofstadter’s law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter’s law
- Get it right first time.
- What can we do to improve time wastage ?
Get it right first time.
Internet takes longer cos
1. Websites often down or technical prob
2. I can check details deeper so I do
Some facts complicated.
- maybe I should stop fact checking ..as 30mins writing takes 4 hours of checking
- time goes faster as you get older, maybe older people are more thorough so things take longer, although they should be faster cos they have more experience,
children don't waste time thinking about sex like adults do
fiddling about trying to get technology slows us down