- Thinking you actions through instead of thinking only about the first step. e.g. "I have garbage, if I drop it here the I no longer have garbage."
- Not putting off - doing something as soon as you can do it
- Stick up for yourself and not let others exploit you. Knowing that it's OK to say "No", and respecting others when they say "No" even if you think you are higher status.
- honesty - I would say that Nepali culture generally has a lot of this.
- Understanding that you need good honest information to make good decisions
- to be skeptical and not to believe the first thing anyone tells you, particularly as many things turn out to be false dreams
- a feeling for mathematics .. I can't explain why most Nepali maths is so bad .. maybe the systems they each in the school are too complicated.
- not getting worried or angry - understanding that problems happen in life.
- science not superstition- a basic understanding of science helps you realise what is hygeine.
- not showing off - In richer countries it's not so important to dress nicely to show you are wealthy, the feeeling being, "what you do is more important than how you look"